Thursday, September 13, 2007

Foxy Brown big ups Jena 6


Foxy Brown was led off to prison this past weekend, sentenced by a New York judge to serve one year, for wildin' out a few times too many. Before being led away she made it a point to bring attention to a Louisiana case that is becoming a cause celebre. She said this: "This is just a temporary situation. I made my bed and have no problem lying in it. My will is steady. What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger. I think there are greater injustices in America that require our immediate attention, like what's going on in Jena, Louisiana. I will not surrender, I'm fine, free Jena Six!"
She recently completed this long-awaited album "Brooklyn's Don Diva," which will be released Nov. 20 by KOCH Records and Black Hand Entertainment.
Also, read here about the "White Tree" in the Jena 6 case.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails