Friday, May 18, 2007

'You know I wouldn't trip'


"It's Friday!


In commemoration of this beautiful day, I thought I'd have some fun and give you the funniest scene from the funniest movie of the last 15 years. "Friday."

(Pooh steps to neighborhood bully, Deebo)
POOH: Can I talk to you for a second?


SMOKEY: Ohh, s--t.


POOH: Pop's tripping, man.


He want me to ask
for my bike back.



You know I wouldn't trip.


DEEBO: What bike?


POOH: The Beach Cruiser...
the one I let you use,


the one I been asking you about.


DEEBO: Oh, that bike.



I didn't know
you wanted it back, homie.



It's right here.
Follow me, homes.


POOH: Yeah, it's just like
it's both of ours.


We just keep it
down at my house.


PAYOW!




(Deebo riles back and knocks the s--t out of Pooh.)
Aw, s--t!
Whoo!


(Kids cackle)


DEEBO: That's my bike, punk!


(Smokey runs over to Pooh, leans down and says ...)
You got knocked the f--k out!


(Pooh's father hurriedly gets out of the car.)
DEEBO: You want some of this,
too, old man? Huh?

(Pooh's father runs up to Deebo, then thinks better of it.)
POOH'S FATHER: No!


Get off your ass
and get in this car.


Boy, I don't know
why you come here


messing with these people.

Hurry up!

(END OF SCENE).
Read the entire "Friday" script right here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails