Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Will Reggie Bush run rampant in Miami?



The Miami Herald says the Dolphins are counting on Reggie Bush to be his USC self for the 2011 season. He was a good player for the New Orleans Saints but when it mattered and the game was on the line he oftentimes was down right terrible.
The Herald is asking the right questions though. "Can Bush handle a full workload? Can Thomas make an immediate impact as a rookie? Will Lex Hilliard or Kory Sheets make a jump as NFL prospects? Even coach Tony Sparano still has questions about what to expect.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/08/17/2363975/miami-dolphins-counting-on-running.html#ixzz1VR6RfrEJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope Reggie surpasses my expectations in South Beach. I don't think he will, but I do wish him the best.

As we are following you, I ask you check us out and follow us back if you like what you see. At The Tiger Report we cover all things NFL. I hope you like what you see, come join us.

-Tiger

Related Posts with Thumbnails